Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Miini Sand Rail Plans

deco fashion what I like fashion

One of the things I like in fashion (I think, as I have said before ...) is mixed fabrics or styles that have nothing to do with each other. So this picture has me in love.


is a detail of the eye that sees everything, and it is amplified to show the world: Jak and Jil , one of my posts of reference for streetstyle. They are like macro photos of insects, but instead of insects are people fashion. Scan, analyze and synthesize a flash hit, showing details that the world does not notice.

The bag is Céline. I love the skin side, in that dark blue stale. The Made in Italy recorded in gold, like one of those belts El Corte Inglés they are there season after season ... I love that canvas with two lines in red and blue socks borrowed from the eighties. The pork steaks is extremely similar to a kitchen towel. And all together reminds me of my grandmother. Only that thoroughly modern.

And this is what I really love fashion. And my grandmother did not know him.

Image: Jak & Jil

0 comments:

Post a Comment