Sunday, May 9, 2010

Meralgia Paresthesia Yoga

PICTURES OF MY HOUSE MAMA


This I love! I saw years ago in a shop and fell in love with him. My parents gave me when we bought the floor. I have it on a wall in the dining room.


This I painted it and gave it to me my cousin, the artist of the family! it is beautiful? I have also in the dining room.


This I bought in a gift shop where I worked


This is a picture of the Moulin Rouge in Paris we bought our honeymoon



These I have them in the hall


This is a picture that made us also in Paris, charged us 80 eurazos and we nothing alike!

These
I have them in the room


This is another detail of the room, stuck in the wall


Well, these are my pictures!
A besazooooooooo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment