Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Letter Of Request To Disconnection

's no ... Humble as large


2 years ago to (and 520 posts ) was born BLOG TOTO. On balance I am quite happy with the logbook (?) Itself. At some point menaced to more, but the fact that the blog go ahead with a solo so gripped my ups and downs and my lack of time. I also believe that a few posts that exceed the average of any blog. Others were "centers on the pot" I took momentary commitment of having to maintain this space. A fact to note is that none of the 520 posts in 731 days "-(that happened to another 500 who wrote in the Redó) died without comment, something that is really difficult if one turns on the blogs. Even the most popular blogs have a floor of visits when pulled. 4 months ago my lack of time put at risk the continuity and health of it, but thank God (?) Stars aligned so that in this second anniversary can say that the blog is in very good health, and is likely to increase the quantity and quality of posts and in their heyday. But first I want to thank all of you. that followed, and putearon commented on this blog. No units. everything would have been more difficult and is likely to have left the first day. Write a blog just is not easy but with you. is much better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment